This connector allows you to bring the power of Infiniti’s e-forms and workflow together with your valuable Xero data, helping you streamline your business and accounting processes. It includes both a data source and action connector.
- Retrieve data from your Xero account using the Xero Accounting API
- Support for a range of Xero Accounting objects, including Accounts, Invoices and Bank Transactions – see below for a complete list
- Connect securely using an X509 certificate
Xero Data Source
The Xero Data Source allows you to retrieve a range of data entities from your Xero account, including accounts, invoices, statements and more. This data can be used in your Infiniti projects for presentation, output or to drive logic decisions.
Data Source Features
- Read data from Xero in your project using data source questions
- Push data collected via your Infiniti forms to create or update Xero objects
- Support for many key Xero object types, including Accounts, Contacts, Invoices and more.
The Xero Action allows you to insert or update data in Xero, based on an XML document output. To use this action, you must use an XML Schema Document (XSD) as a project template to build a valid Xero object to be saved to Xero.
- Insert or update data for a range of Xero object types, including accounts, invoices and bank transactions
Data Objects Supported
Data objects supported by the Xero Connector are:
- Bank Transactions
- Bank Transfers
- Branding Themes
- Contact Groups
- Credit Notes
- Expense Claims
- Manual Journals
- Purchase Orders
- Repeating Invoices
- Tax Rates
- Tracking Categories