SharePoint is a popular enterprise content and document management platform developed by Microsoft Corporation, and provides a wide range of functions and capabilities including personal cloud, enterprise social networking, enterprise search, business intelligence, workflow management and web content management.
The Microsoft SharePoint Connector for Infiniti has been developed by Intelledox to provide an integrated experience for customers looking for end to end document lifecycle management, leveraging the powerful e-forms and document creation of Infiniti and the content management and publishing capabilities of SharePoint.
The Microsoft SharePoint Connector is comprised of:
- Save to SharePoint Document Library Action
- Save to SharePoint List Action
- SharePoint DataSource Provider
- Save documents to SharePoint, including documents generated by Infiniti and any required attachments. This includes adding new and updating existing documents.
- Supports a wide range of metadata, including text, dates, choice and multi-choice items.
- Support for managed metadata based on a taxonomy term store.
- Automatic check-out for documents being updated, if required based on the library settings.
- Ability to check-in documents with major, minor or overwrite version settings and provide a custom check-in comment.
- Save documents to existing folders, or create folders if required.
- Define global default connection information, or override per project to connect to multiple SharePoint sites.
- Interact with SharePoint lists in your Infiniti forms, using data stored in SharePoint to pre-populate form data, use in business rules and generated documents, and push data captured in forms back to SharePoint lists.